OMGWTFBBQ ANNUAL CHRISTMAS BASH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOLY SH!T IS THAT A UNICORN?!

Go down

HOLY SH!T IS THAT A UNICORN?! Empty HOLY SH!T IS THAT A UNICORN?!

Post  oiyothisissusan Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:36 am

There it was, floating across the night sky, taking in large puffs of air as it glided across the chilly night. The horn was glowing a soft pearly white, lighting the path, wherever it was leading.

Holy crap, I think it's about to open the gates to another dimension.

Because that's what a glowing horn means. Duh.

Before it started fading into the backdrop of the star-spangled sky, it whipped back its mane, flinging the thin silvery strands of hair away from the face. Its eyes shone under the partially exposed pale moon, with what looked like flakes of holographic glitter in its pupils. The pupils were like beautiful opals.

It called out into the night as it slowly disappeared.

...did it just whip and neigh-neighed?

Something wasn't right though. Why did something seem-

AND THEN IT APPEARED IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE IN ALL ITS MAJESTIC GLORY. ITS HAIR WAS WILD AND MANGLED, NOSTRILS FLARED OPEN WITH HOT GLITTER SPILLING OUT, TEETH BARING (totally needed to floss) FANGS OF DIAMONDS, BLINDING YOU. AND IT SPOKE THESE WORDS:

"SO I HEARD YOU ARE SUSAN'S SECRET SANTA. HERE ARE A FEW THINGS SHE WOULD LIKE TO KINDLY SUGGEST YOU GIFT HER."

And the list was like this:

1. Something actually useful: A powerbank lol. So my phone can get revived when it's dying. Or it can be used to recharge the unicorn's horn. I don't know what is good... just as long as it is lasting and compact! Minimalism is a plus!
2. Magical Hermes shoes in 7.5. Yes, Hermes can wear booties.
3. Black war boots in 7.5. You know, in case of inter-dimensional war.
4. Magical Mood Lip Balm in either color. This will be my third tube.. X_X (I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TO YOU GIRLS, and guys, WHO DISLIKE APPLYING LIPSTICK AND ARE LAZY LIKE ME lol)
5. I DIDN'T PRE-ORDER IT, BUT LOOK HOW CUTE IT IS -HUFF HUFF- THIS IS LIKE AN OVERWEIGHT BABY TO MY OTHER TROOPERS
6. ARMADA by Ernest Cline. It's not like I have a pile of sci-fi books waiting to be read in my shelf. Nope...nope...
7. Any good sci-fi book(s) you can recommend. I don't mind used books! I've read/own The Martian and Ready Player One already (both very entertaining) in terms of recent books. Haven't gotten around to any fantasy books yet, but I do have "The Name of the Wind" (still need to start it..) if you need a reference...
8. A teleporting unicorn
9. Sorry Secret Santa, I always have a hard time listing...anything.

To be continued...

oiyothisissusan
OMGWTFBBQ CREW
OMGWTFBBQ CREW

Back to top Go down