OMGWTFBBQ ANNUAL CHRISTMAS BASH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back-Home Balla' Iz At Again...BITCHESSSSSSS

Go down

Back-Home Balla' Iz At Again...BITCHESSSSSSS Empty Back-Home Balla' Iz At Again...BITCHESSSSSSS

Post  oiyothisissusan Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:13 am

EDIT: I know my list isn't the easiest to work with since....there isn't really anything on my list lol...so added some more random things if you haven't shopped already. I will continue to update with stuff whenever I see something lol.
--
Aight' y'all, y'know how I do. Dis be the SICKEST, ILLEST, most DEATHEST wishlist..

..EVA. Be prepared to DIE..with Christmas joy. BOWLS BOWLS BOWLS

HERE WE GO

Gangsta's Paradise
1. 3DS...from the FUTURE. My gangsta' insides are going to squeal with KILLER INSTINCTS.
2. Samurai ladies raw denim, "Geisha"; MADE OF A GEISHA'S SKIN. This will scare off all my enemies! It will only cost YOUR LIMBS.. and $300.
3. THE BLACK (or blue or camel) BAGGG OF DOOOOM. I think there is a sale now so I'm just throwing this in here. Promo code updated to "MOREISMORE"

Dem Thangs
1. Blender/Food Processor combo...thingy. So I can make all the sick SAUCES to poison my enemies. And then celebrate by making legit pesto.
2. Hotpot bowl and a portable electric/gas stove, of DEATH. To boil all my enemies after I have shabu-shabu. I'll need a big bowl since we eat a lot...and kill a lot...of cows. turns out bean got this for me!!
3. PHONE CASE!! Just got my new phone and it feels so fragile since it's naked. I need this in black ($9.99 one) and this in mahogany to feel safe.
4. BAGS AND BAGS AND THIS BAG.
5. STOMPIN' BOOTS. 7.5 plz
6. I forgot how much i wanted plants. Because the apartment plant corner does not have enough greens. -cough cough- YOUR MISSION WILL BE TO BUILD ME A MARIMO MOSS BALL TERRARIUM. YOU HAVE CREATIVE FREEDOM! (okay if you're lazy you can buy a pre-made one)
7. THESE ELVEN SHOES so I can shove up someone's butthole. Smile size 6.5
8. SMELL LIKE GOOD STUFF

This is it...FOR NOW. It's hard trying to figure out what I want D: -whoosh-

oiyothisissusan
OMGWTFBBQ CREW
OMGWTFBBQ CREW

Back to top Go down