OMGWTFBBQ ANNUAL CHRISTMAS BASH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHRISTMAS UNICORNS

2 posters

Go down

CHRISTMAS UNICORNS Empty CHRISTMAS UNICORNS

Post  oiyothisissusan Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:25 pm

CHRISTMAS UNICORNS Christmas-funny-meme-Favim.com-245174

In all honesty, I was trying to figure out what I wanted to put on my wishlist, but there isn't anything I really want..

..except a teleporting unicorn. I mean, it could probably teleport its own sh!t to another place, which would explain why we see poops on lawns, but no dogs within sight. IT'S A TELEPORTING UNICORN'S DOING.

I'm sure catching one would be hard though, you know, since it can teleport. -sigh- So here is my list:

You Must Travel to Other Realms

- Teleporting unicorn. Not to be confused with nyancat, a pegasus, or robot unicorn. IT'S A UNICORN THAT CAN TELEPORT. Because unicorns (☆▽☆)

- Increase Talon's growth ability. I seriously want Talon to be at least 5ft long, but it turns out the largest he can be is like 2ft. HOW AM I GOING TO TRAIN HIM TO FLY AND HAVE ME SIT ON HIS BACK IF I END UP SMOOSHING HIM?!

CHRISTMAS UNICORNS How+to+train+your+dragon+review+1

"No one checks me because I'm not luggage"

- Table for Talon! After Christmas, my plan is to bring Talon down to SoCal (yay you can all meet him! Very Happy), but his tank is kinda' big, so I need a new table for him; the base measures 18"x36". It's also made of glass and filled with walnut shell bits, so its quite heavy.. (~50lbs?)

- Money for Talon! It will go towards his table and/or other supplies (food, new furniture, etc.)

"He doesn't control me; I'm not a remote"

- Essence of Mikan and family. I am serious. [link]

- A crimping iron. No, it's not a typo. No, not CRUMPING. And not '90s kiddy zig-zags, but WAVY hair! [link]

CHRISTMAS UNICORNS Cute-asian-hair-long-brown-red-highlights-curly-bangs
CAN I BE QT NA0?

- Sleeping bag! Benjamin and I have been trying to do more outdoor activities, and this is the one thing I SHOULD own. I don't know what a good sleeping bag is though...but as long as it's comfy, compact, and warm, I think that's good? I'm 5'7" if there needs to be a size reference..

- This shirt. In XS. Because it looks very shapely. [link]

-This clip thingy [link] so I can be a safe driver when I'm texting ;D

-A book..or books. Because I don't know what books are good now, so I haven't been reading Sad. Not gonna' lie, I haven't read GoT. :X DON'T JUDGE ME

- Naked3. That's right, 3 times the naked-ness. Actually, it's an eyeshadow palette. The colors are really pretty ._. even though I don't think I'd be able to use up so much shadow. It's out in December sometime, I just don't know when. Should be out in Sephora and urbandecay.com when it launches.
THIS IS SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE LOL it's ok, too much makeup is bad anyways!

- Gift card(s)! Most of the time I don't buy anything until I realize later on that I need/want it, then I get all giddy knowing I have a giftcard to the store OHOHOHOO. It's equivalent to finding cash in my pocket. Target, BestBuy, and stores like that (see? I can't even think of stores I frequent =_=).

All the money in the world would not be able to buy this for me

- Homemade cookies. Nothing overly-sweet! I enjoy chocolate chip, vanilla wafers, and snickerdoodles (feel free to surprise me with something completely new!). CONNIE OR RAYNA IF YOU ARE MY SECRET SANTA THIS IS EXPECTED >:l.

- Hand-knit/crocheted infinity scarf. Soft and chunky! I like nuzzling my face in fat scarves. (* ̄ー ̄*)

CHRISTMAS UNICORNS 2012-Korean-long-fish-scale-knitted-wool-scarf_9856669_1

- A lunch/dinner date. I could use the one-on-one time to know my friends even BETTER. This means you have to tell me all your secrets. ALL OF THEM! All while we are nomming. PUAHAHAHAHAHAH~! Snuggie, if you get me, Skype + instant ramen counts <3 OR MAYBE YOU NEED TO FLY OVER HERE SO WE CAN GO ON A DATE

- A group trip. I really want to do an overnight camping trip with the group, or just a trip somewhere. MAKE IT HAPPEN! -shakes fist-

These are all optional really. There is nothing I absolutely want/need other than the company of my good friends Very Happy

..and Talon

..and a teleporting unicorn

..oh yaa, Benjamin too. XD

..a job would be nice as well lol!

CHRISTMAS UNICORNS Santa-Y-U-NO

Last edited by oiyothisissusan on Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:21 am; edited 4 times in total

oiyothisissusan
OMGWTFBBQ CREW
OMGWTFBBQ CREW

Back to top Go down

CHRISTMAS UNICORNS Empty Re: CHRISTMAS UNICORNS

Post  Conn0rz Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:42 am

Talon would destroy us all if he ever grew 5 ft long

Conn0rz
Admin

http://omgwtfbbqevents.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  oiyothisissusan Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:56 am

actually he wouldn't t-t his tail is like half his size!

oiyothisissusan
OMGWTFBBQ CREW
OMGWTFBBQ CREW

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down