OMGWTFBBQ ANNUAL CHRISTMAS BASH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

para mi santa secreto

Go down

para mi santa secreto Empty para mi santa secreto

Post  jackyhah Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:54 am

hey guys, sorry i couldn't really make a AIM profile. it wouldn't let me. so you guys can only see my wish list on facebook :O

-no particular order-

1. HARRY POTTER and THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE 2 DISC SPECIAL EDITION DVD (WIDE SCREEN) it comes out DEC. 8

2. BOTH Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl AND Dead Man's Chest DVDs (WIDE SCREEN)

3. BOTH Toy story 1 AND 2 dvds (WIDE SCREEN)

4. Clothes from H & M or pac-sun had really nice clothes too.
PANTS: 30x31 or 30x32....... SHIRTS/DRESS SHIRTS/JACKETS AKA THINGS THAT COVER THE TORSO size S to M

what ever you think will look good on me i guess. a whole outfit if you really love me Wink <- half-kidding

not sure what to get me? it's a-o-k, that's what gift cards are for!!!!!

5. MAKE ME A MEMORY QUILT (i dare ya) make it a big one to keep me extra warm! not sure what it is? have you seen the movie stepmom?

6. Bench Jacket for men

7.LONG meaningful GROUP HUG! and individual hugs because i like hugging the people i love

8. a big frame of pictureS (collage) of us! like all your favorite memories of the times we hung out/hung out in a group/togetherness/ spent together

9. Jewelry? i literally just thought of it right now. over the years, i have been given necklaces (from nhung, deb, and mom) and bracelets (from susan!) from friends and mom, that i hold dearly to my heart. they have become sentimental. so yeah........... this sounds corny. don't get me just anything just for the sake of it. put some thought into it please! Very Happy

10. BOTH chicago and red eye dvds (wide screen!)

this list took a long while to put together Mad if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask Smile

go ahead and mix it up too! Wink Wink Wink

jackyhah

Back to top Go down

para mi santa secreto Empty small update

Post  jackyhah Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:47 pm

I don't know if this is too late, but I just thought of it right now

[b]List of MOvies I would also like:
The wrestler
Tropic thunder
500 days of summer (comes out December 22nd)
Note: don't forget WIDESCREEN

I ALSO like clothes from urban outfitters Smile

Sorry for the late update. Just want to make it more easier?

*oh if you're afraid I don't like it, don't worry about it, just ask for a gift receipt

*I saw pirates 1 and 2 at target for 10 dollars each btw!! just trying to help

jackyhah
OMGWTFBBQ CREW
OMGWTFBBQ CREW

Back to top Go down