OMGWTFBBQ ANNUAL CHRISTMAS BASH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I'll need to survive the next six months...according to my Inquisitor

2 posters

Go down

What I'll need to survive the next six months...according to my Inquisitor  Empty What I'll need to survive the next six months...according to my Inquisitor

Post  sungie Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:45 pm

Things Inquisitor Shion believes crazy Canadians will need to survive 18 weeks of fun-times training.

What I'll need to survive the next six months...according to my Inquisitor  Cullen11
A sexy man to keep nice and warm

Preferably one that looks like this:
What I'll need to survive the next six months...according to my Inquisitor  Siwon12
(Yes he needs to look just as happy eating beef noodles)

What I'll need to survive the next six months...according to my Inquisitor  Fighti10
Equipment to properly fight bears in the wild

1) Will need to carry all my supplies!!

2) Will need to study up on my fighting tactics

What I'll need to survive the next six months...according to my Inquisitor  Snow10
Equipment to properly survive nothing but cold

1) Refusal to buy snow boots for 2 months means I need to keep my feet WARM!! Grey/White L size (8-10 si vous plait)

2) ALL THE HEATTECH (M-ladies)

What I'll need to survive the next six months...according to my Inquisitor  Boredi11
Basically she'll be really bored in class and look like this every day-

1) So humour her with her vanity! Long Cardigans like this! (M)

2) Let her inner hipster flow

And finally...

Pray for her because she will basically be doing this:
What I'll need to survive the next six months...according to my Inquisitor  Traini10

Side Things
- PSPlus $$ or 1-Year Subscription so I can gaim when I return!
- Things that can keep me busy in Quebec Books, fill-in journals, cool pens/pencils. I'll be living in a dorm with no vidya games or fast internets...do not forget me *tear*

Can't wait to see all you lovely people <3

sungie
OMGWTFBBQ CREW
OMGWTFBBQ CREW

Back to top Go down

What I'll need to survive the next six months...according to my Inquisitor  Empty Re: What I'll need to survive the next six months...according to my Inquisitor

Post  Conn0rz Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:59 am

SUNGIE YOUR WISHLIST IS AMAZING

Conn0rz
Admin

http://omgwtfbbqevents.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum