OMGWTFBBQ ANNUAL CHRISTMAS BASH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Girl/Guy (Ryan doesn't judge), this is what I think you should get your secret santa this year

2 posters

Go down

Hey Girl/Guy (Ryan doesn't judge), this is what I think you should get your secret santa this year Empty Hey Girl/Guy (Ryan doesn't judge), this is what I think you should get your secret santa this year

Post  sungie Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:02 pm

Hey Girl/Guy (Ryan doesn't judge), this is what I think you should get your secret santa this year 110

1) A sexy man to add to my collection of sexy men. I refuse to give up without a HAREM DAMNIT.
2) This DAWG
3) A million dollars

Hey Girl/Guy (Ryan doesn't judge), this is what I think you should get your secret santa this year 210

1) Sweaters! It's cold up'inhur, and I can always use some nice knit sweaters. I wear a size M in most American retail stores. I love large patterened sweaters Very Happy.
(SWEATERS!
MORE SWEATERS!
 Anything with penguins is a must)

2) Boardgames! I have a mobile station in my car that I cart around and am always looking to add. I own a lot of the Hasbro type family games, but am always looking to expand with the lesser known ones Very Happy
Some games I'm interested in
Dixit
Dixit Journey
Love Letter

Cards Against Humanity Expansion Packs

3) Scarves are my best friend. Eternity scarves are my homeboys.
Friends and Homeboys

Hey Girl/Guy (Ryan doesn't judge), this is what I think you should get your secret santa this year 310

1) Vinyl Records!!
Two Door Cinema Club
Bastille
St Lucia

2) Handmade/homey/DIY kits. I love to hang things up on my wall, love photoframes, photo albums.

3) I...don't know. Everything just needs to be in threes.

Hey Girl/Guy (Ryan doesn't judge), this is what I think you should get your secret santa this year 410

Here's my usual speech...but anything that makes it EASY for you to get. I'll post my CDN address on the FB event. I have been using a US postal address to abuse free shipping stuff from USA/silly import taxes. If you do wish to send me something, just send it to:
Rosana Ma
1574 Gulf Rd, Point Roberts, WA
98281, United States
And cause I committed way too much into this...

Hey Girl/Guy (Ryan doesn't judge), this is what I think you should get your secret santa this year 510

sungie
OMGWTFBBQ CREW
OMGWTFBBQ CREW

Back to top Go down

Hey Girl/Guy (Ryan doesn't judge), this is what I think you should get your secret santa this year Empty Re: Hey Girl/Guy (Ryan doesn't judge), this is what I think you should get your secret santa this year

Post  oiyothisissusan Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:47 pm

so you want ryan gosling for christmas..? XDDD

oiyothisissusan
OMGWTFBBQ CREW
OMGWTFBBQ CREW

Back to top Go down