OMGWTFBBQ ANNUAL CHRISTMAS BASH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catch there on a needle at the same time. (UPDATED: 12/2/14)

Go down

Catch there on a needle at the same time. (UPDATED: 12/2/14) Empty Catch there on a needle at the same time. (UPDATED: 12/2/14)

Post  Magius Fantasia Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:32 am

[CHRISTMAS IMPOSSIBLE TIER]
-A HOT NINJA MAID GIRL WHO CAN MANIPULATE TIME. Awww, I'm taken this year, so I guess I can't ask for  this anymore.

-The ability to catch there on a needle at the same time.  

[LEGENDARY TIER]
-3DSXL! --or reserve the New 3DSXL for me. Hurrrr.

-Renew my Disneyland Annual Pass for me! Well, it hasn't expired yet, but I feel like I would really love another year of Disneyland. XD

-Nintendo WiiU. I want this for one game, and one game only... Gotta have Smash...

-An iPod Touch. I need a new MP3 Player, and I have been planning to get one eventually anyway.

[EPIC TIER]
-STILL would love a Touhou Majong Set. STILL don't know how to play Majong, but I would learn just for this. I don't know how much a set would cost, but I'm putting it under this tier list just because I assume it's around this quality...? I dunno. o.o

[RARE TIER]
-RAM for my Laptop would be great. Currently running 4 gigs, but I lag a lot when running multiple processes... I use a Sony Vaio, model number VGN-NW240F.

-An SNES style controller to plug in to my Laptop/PC. I plan on downloading some good ole SNES games to play, since my SNES controllers don't work very well anymore, and  hey, if you get me two, then we can both play! ( http://www.amazon.com/Buffalo-Classic-USB-Gamepad-PC/dp/B002B9XB0E/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1417567386&sr=8-2&keywords=snes+pc+controller#customerReviews )

-The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time 3D

[UNCOMMON TIER]
-A 3DS charger, because who knows what happened to mines...

[COMMON TIER] (Basically, buying lots of cheap stuff that I want.)
-Drawing Supplies. (Pencils, Pens, Markers, Sketchbooks, etc)

-Crafting Supplies. (Exacto Blades, Sand Paper, Glue, Clay, etc)

-A new Wallet. I carry LOTS and LOTS of cards in mine so...

[HEIRLOOM TIER] (NEW!!)
-Gift Cards! (Amazon, Gamestop, Starbucks, Target, Jamba Juice)

-Touhou Merchandise! (Figurines, Wallscrolls, Doujins, or maybe a Hoodie)

-Food! --though I don't really know if any of these places actually offer gift cards or anything... (Honey Badgers, Peice of Cake, The Habbit, Dog Haus)

-Booze! (Vodka, Whiskey, Rum, Collectable Shotglasses, a new Shaker because I have no idea what happened to my old one. ;_; )

The Heirloom Teir is really there for anyone who isn't able to get me anything on my wishlist, but wants to get me something else anyway. Weeellll, those are some of the things I like~

Magius Fantasia
OMGWTFBBQ CREW
OMGWTFBBQ CREW

http://Google.com

Back to top Go down