OMGWTFBBQ ANNUAL CHRISTMAS BASH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hibernating until the holidays come. Extra fats to hold in the heat <3

2 posters

Go down

Hibernating until the holidays come. Extra fats to hold in the heat <3 Empty Hibernating until the holidays come. Extra fats to hold in the heat <3

Post  Bear Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:03 am

Hello again to whoever is reading this!

This year my wish list isnt so different than last years!

1. Anything Totoro related, i have a totoro pillow already, but would LOVE a Soot spirit the size of ....a basketball or bigger >.> (This would complete me) << Best and cheapest you can get away with. It being cheaper than the others in no means de-values it for me, a giant soot ball would make my year, literally, id sleep with it and think of whoever got it for me, hopefully its not one of the guys, if it is, think of it as a bromance.

2. Bloo-toof headphones to go with my Nokia C7, pref for music, not too much for chatting. (This would be the best gift Very Happy)

3. Decent speakers for my laptop.... my current ones have served me for about 18 years, its about time they retired :l (This would be a good gift)

4. Gift card/Cash is always nice, dont think of it as *not trying* think of it as *You can get whatever the hell you want, so its more considerate* (This would be a great gift)

If your feeling generous <3
1. Get me a new laptop <3 (DO IT)
2. a Husky, Shiba, German Shepard pup. (Probably cant take care of it since i dont have a gated home)

Bear
OMGWTFBBQ CREW
OMGWTFBBQ CREW

Back to top Go down

Hibernating until the holidays come. Extra fats to hold in the heat <3 Empty Re: Hibernating until the holidays come. Extra fats to hold in the heat <3

Post  Conn0rz Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:37 am

What, no more cats?

Conn0rz
Admin

http://omgwtfbbqevents.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum